Kindle Unlimited is an easy and affordable way to sate your appetite for ebooks and gives subscribers instant access to more than a million titles including eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines. Kindle Unlimited is a service that allows book lovers to read as much as they want, choosing from over 1 million titles. The Amazon provides service of Kindle Unlimited membership that allows you to borrow books, with titles in genres from mysteries and romance to sci-fi and self-help. You can access Kindle unlimited membership with a free 30-days trial subscription and after that, it’s available for $9.99 per month or $119.98 per year. Also, you can subscribe to 6 or 12-month plans. With Amazon Kindle you can carry around a million titles in your pocket without owning any of the books and your love for books doesn’t have to break your back. If this all sounds like something, and you’re looking to explore further then here’s everything you need to know.
How to get Kindle Membership:
As a member of Kindle Unlimited, you’ll have access to many titles in Amazon’s vast library. Kindle Unlimited lets you borrow up to 10 books at a one time and you can return them at any time. If you’re a voracious reader then you may love the service of Kindle.
Set up Amazon Account:
In order, to subscribe Kindle unlimited all you need to be an Amazon member. To get a setup you need to sign in to Amazon, there you’ll just need to enter your name, email, and password and now you can start your Amazon account.
Use your credit card to access:
To get access Kindle unlimited membership, all you need is to connect with your credit card. Although your 1-month membership is free, perhaps after 1 month, your Kindle unlimited membership will set you back $9.99 per month. Kindle Unlimited is accessible via the kindle app, which you can download on any Smartphone or tablet or Amazon ebook readers like Kindle or Paperwhite.
1. Simply, go to your Amazon account.
2. Then edit on your account settings.
3. And select add a credit card.
4. In the end, enter your credit card number and details.
To enable one-click payment:
To enable one-click payment, follow these steps:
1. Go over to your account and then select your content and devices.
2. Select the setting tab.
3. Then, under Digital Payment & Settings.
4. Tap on the “Settings”
5. Then set up your 1-Click payment method, under Digital Payment and Settings.
Here you can get Kindle unlimited membership, through this you can read Kindle Unlimited books and listen to an audiobook.
Kindle Unlimited for Prime members:
Similar to Kindle unlimited, prime reading is a benefit available as a free trial and it’s a separate subscription service from Amazon prime. There is a different borrowing service which allows, Amazon Prime members to browse and read more than a thousand eBooks, magazines, comic books, and more and is called Prime Reading. So it’s not necessary to be a prime member to get Kindle unlimited membership.
If your trial period is over, and you’re not using it then it’s easy to cancel your Kindle Unlimited membership.
· Go to Kindle unlimited membership page.
· Select Memberships & subscriptions from the account menu.
· Then, on the next page, choose Cancel Kindle unlimited Membership button.
How to listen to audiobooks:
If you‘re looking to listen to audiobook then you can also find Kindle unlimited audiobooks by choosing “Show result for ebook with Audible narration”. There are many Kindle unlimited titles include the audiobook version with the ebook – look for “Read and Listen for free” on the download button. Here you can see a headphones icon in the upper right corner of the book cover.
How to search Kindle Unlimited Books:
To browse Kindle unlimited books,
· Firstly, go to the Kindle unlimited option from the “Departments” drop-down menu.
· Now, you will see the Kindle unlimited logo on eligible titles.
· On the next page, you will find a “Read for free” option or “Buy now with a click”.
· Then, tap on “Read for free” to borrow the title through Kindle Unlimited.
· Now, you can read your book on your preferred device or app.
You can also return your book when you’re done with reading on Kindle by selecting “Return to Kindle Unlimited” from the menu. You can go to Kindle unlimited library on Amazon, then select the checkbox next to the title and now, choose return to this book from the actions menu.